FOR YOUR SAFETY
BETH-EL BAPTIST CHURCH
It is our goal to make Beth-el’s re-opening as safe as possible for our members and guests. In order for us to do so, we need everyone’s corporation in following the established guidelines listed below. They are based on the regulations/requirements set forth by the Virginia State Department of Health.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED THROUGH OUT THE SERVICE.
- YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN BEFORE ENTERING THE SANCTUARY AND MUST BE 99.5 DEGREES OR LESS.
- PLEASE SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE SANCTUARY.
- PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING---6 FT. OR MORE.
- YOU WILL BE SEATED BY AN USHER.
- PLEASE OBSERVE THE ENTRANCE TO AND EXIT FROM THE BUILDING SIGNS.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF THE USHERS.
- WHEN SERVICE IS OVER, EVERYONE MUST EXIT THE BUILDING.
The church building has been professionally sanitized in preparation for our re-opening. We have purchased a commercial fogger and antibacterial solution. After each service, the building will be sanitized by our staff to ensure a continuous safe environment for everyone who attends our services.
For your convenience, our Sunday and Wednesday services will continue to be broadcast on Facebook Live and on Faith Conference Call.